Misc ?? EFI

Jason Weir Jweir at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 21 22:46:42 GMT 1998

BIGED2022 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/21/98 10:52:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> Jweir at worldnet.att.net writes:
>
> <<  BLM and INT values are no longer being modified, >>
> What are the INT values and what do they do?

you have Block Learn  (BLM) and Integrator (INT) they both are  factors
for fuel delivery, the INT is for short term puroses and changed
rapidly, the INT isnt learned.  BLM is learned (remembered) and is a
long term average of the INT values... Basically what I have seen to
happen is, if the engine is rich the INT value decreases, if it stays
decreased over a period of time it makes the BLM decrease as well, this
happens until the mixture is where the ECM wants it and the INT has
moved back to 128 and the BLM stays where is was and is stored...

--
Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI
mailto:jweir at att.net