Misc ?? EFI

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Sun Nov 22 02:25:44 GMT 1998

divide by 2, cuz it is a four stroke, divide by 1728 (cubic inches per
cubic foot), multiply by the density of air in pounds per cubic foot (about
.075 at sea level), and multiply by 60 (minutes per hour). Ya gotta get the
units to equate as well as the numbers before the numbers can make any
sense.

Regards, Greg

>so that product divided by 14.7= amount of fuel needed (#/hr ?)
>That can't be right, I'm missing something there in the first
>equation, no mention of #s

(It is once the units balance.)