Delco/GM Book by Al Younger

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Mon Nov 23 04:43:25 GMT 1998

Has anyone seen a book writter by

Major Al Younger

He used to have a automotive section in Electronics Australia some years ago.
He has since moved to USA i beleive and I am trying to track down the book
he wrote
some years ago obout the delco 808 ECM called i believe the GM book or
something like that.

The only reference to this book i have is he mentioned in a article when
talking about
block learn and integrators was like i discussed in my GM Book

I would be interested to hear from anyone that has this book ( is it any
good ?? ) or if anyone has heard about Al younger.

Best Regards,

STUART BUNNING
SALES ENGINEER
KENELEC PTY LTD