95 Camaro PCM scanner

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Tue Nov 24 20:40:52 GMT 1998

I would like to build a test fixture for the 94-96 camaro
PCM, so I can work with Daves scanner and try to learn to
program this PCM. I can't find connectors for this PCM.
	Does anyone know a source for Connectors for the 8051 PCM?
I haven't been able to match them, and my local wrecking
yards want over $100 for the harness. I am trying to find a
bad engine harness, possible from and engine fire, or a
source for the connectors so I can set up a workbench for
the 8051.
	If I can build a fixture that will power and provide basic
inputs to the 8051, It will be much easier to try to learn
to reprogram this PCM.
		Ken