best place to get a new ecm???? It's fixed!!

rbraun at mail.enter.net rbraun at mail.enter.net
Wed Nov 25 15:58:50 GMT 1998

I went to Parts America $89.95 for a rebuilt with lifetime warranty,
I hope it lasts, Old ECM failed by holding all 8 injectors on all
the time, failed while I was driving.  The flex the circut board was
the finial test and it failed I could get the injectors to turn on
and off at will with just a slight flex, ( I had all inj unpluged and
test lights in two of the sockets.)

Thanks for the input but I didn't fell like scouting the yards.

Randy Braun     rbraun at enter.net
91  GTA
82 Firebird