Injector control

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Wed Nov 25 17:02:57 GMT 1998

> >GM is 1/65536 or 1/65517 of a second.  So, about 15 microseconds.
> >
> Thanks, Ludis. To me, this means that, if trying to use a GM unit in a real
> hipo application, NO WONDER it is tough to get a particularly good idle!!

But watermelons don't have handles!  Ie, unrelated issues.

15uS resolution sounds pretty damn good when you figure the
injector is firing, what...maybe 60 times/sec?  The dynamics
of the injector itself are a much greater concern--and this
is making the (often false) assumption that your sensors are
giving you usable data at idle.

-greg