Injector control

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Wed Nov 25 18:44:10 GMT 1998

To do a really good job of getting an idle JUST RIGHT-- my WAG (but a
fairly well educated one) would be that you want to be able to adjust the
amount of fuel delivered at idle in no more than 1% increments, I would be
happier with 1/3% adjustment capability. This is based on considering that
a 1% change in fuel delivered equates to about a 0.14 change in a/f ratio
and a 1/3% change would equate to a 0.05 adjustment to a/f ratio.