Ox sender actual function

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 26 00:55:21 GMT 1998

The last time i was at EPA AnnArbor I saw a bunch of co-op students
doing a study on a themometer, they seemed a little green.
The SAE does not seem to have much if any type of paper review
committe, which is helpful if you are in a publish or perish
situation, and also probably why not in most univ. libs.
Some of the IEEE journals have a lot of automotive info.
alex