Ox sender actual function

Mark Wilcutts markw at vehicle.me.berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 29 08:39:45 GMT 1998

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998, Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Is this number for the SAE right?.  I also, have a 920289 that seems
> awful close.......

Yes, SAE paper 920289 deals with a test vessel only. A companion paper,
SAE 920298, "Emission Levels and Catalyst Temperatures as a Function of
Ignition Induced Misfire" by Tyree describes the engine tests. Don't have
a copy of that one yet.

Ok, it's ready. I posted a scan of SAE 920289 on my web site, it is at
http://vehicle.me.berkeley.edu/~markw/efi/SAE920289/ I gave up trying to
OCR the damn thing and just scanned pages into GIF files. The quality
isn't so hot (it's a scan of a paper copy printed from microfiche), but
at least its all there. The file size is about 700k... sorry to those with
slow modems... on the other hand this ensures only people who really want
to see the paper will browse it.  :)

Everyone send a voodoo sign to the SAE cops so that they don't find out I
posted the whole paper...if it disappears suddenly you'll know why.