Need help Identifying Injector flow rates

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 03:46:45 GMT 1998

 If anyone knows of any good docs for identifying
Japanese injectors, I could really use your assistance.
I have 5 different injectors pictured on a page at:
   http://www.enzoco.com/mike/injector/
 I have a bunch of them, especially the purple one
 (#2 in the list) and would be happy to share if
you can help me identify them.  I need to know the
 flow rates so that I can use them in different projects.
All I know for sure, is they are from Japanese engines.
TIA
Mike V