Need help Identifying Injector flow rates

Jemison Richard JemisonR at tce.com
Mon Nov 30 11:12:31 GMT 1998

Folks,

Along this line (and being one of the initiates to the actual injectors) is
there a cross reference for identifying peak and holds versus other types,
pintle versus disc.  I would like to use peak and hold injectors but would
like to use rebuilt injectors if possible.  I have no idea what vehicles
used these however.  Also, the disc have been mentioned before as being
better in  some respects than the pintle type.  What vehicles use these?

Thanks

rick