no more codes on '95 GM ecm...still running rich.

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Mon Nov 30 19:50:33 GMT 1998

Hi David

Sounds like learn is not being enabled.
Learn is usually enabled at a higher temp than closed loop
The O2 sensor must also move a bit from the 450 mV set point
There is also as posted a setpoint for learn with tps.
Check and make sure the thingy is running at the correct learn
temp.

gl:peter

Ps most scan tools will report learn enabled.

David Curtis <spdrcr at flash.net> on 11/30/98 10:16:17 AM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu