Dumping ROM combo chips

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 20:30:38 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/30/98 12:53:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com writes:

> Thanks guys for looking it up. The ECM was out of a full sized Chevy taxi.
>  U-Pull-it had marked 90  5.7 TBI on the outside
>  Of the car but I wasn't sure if it was since the body style looked older
and
>  the tail lights were guide 1987, I couldn't find the vin number any where.
>  Is this ECM 747 compatible ?

The 8746 does not show as a cross to a 7747...
It doesn't show X-Reference to the 7747..
 7747s are found in some of the following:
o  87-90 Asto (4.3),
o  87-90 full size blazer/jimmy (5.7)
o  87-91 full size chev/gmc pickups
o  91-93 Tahoe/Yukon