Oxygen sensor and high speed stumble UPDATE

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 1 02:57:16 GMT 1998

But from the below convertsation  the question I have is...what affect does the
capability of doing the block learn tables over driving time have o this...seems
that the BLC would correct for any built in errors due to the changes....?
rite? rong?   GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\

                     MESS NOT IN THE AFFAIRS OF SHARKS
                 FOR THOU ART CRUNCHY, AND GOOD WITH CATSUP