diacom ?

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 12:42:16 GMT 1998

In a message dated 10/1/98 8:25:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
afgun at mongoose.dearborn.sgi.com writes:
>  HOWEVER...  I'm a little confused as to how to get it to save more than
>  a single frame.  I hit the spacebar to do a capture.  It seems to come
>  out of "link" mode when it's done capturing...  or at least it did on
>  my way to work this morning.  Didn't do that last night.

Assuming the "capture-stop after 200 frames"
is what you mean, that is normal for standard Diacom.
After that, hit <D> for disk, then  for save.
Then yopu must choose to save BUFFER, not frame.
After saving, you can convert to xbase too.

BTW If you have Java Runtime Environment installed
on your WIN95 PC, you can  dowmload Richard
Tomlinson's playback program and give it a
try.  Shows gauges graphically and replays the
 session from the captured diacom data.
 Was written for GM Syphoon turbos, but
I bet it will work with other stuff
To get it or Java Runtime, snoop around