Flow Bench Software

Robert J. Korn korn at guardian.chappy.com
Fri Oct 2 05:34:09 GMT 1998

I was looking through some old files and I came across
fit.zip
fitfoto.zip
these were the files for the flow bench in performance engineering magazine.

I have the first two issues of that mag but were any others ever printed ?

What really happened to Jon DeAromond and dixie ??

I know its been 5 years but all references to him seem to be gone
except for his BBQ place.......

Almost forgot..

ftp://ftp.korn.net/pub/perf/fit.zip
ftp://ftp.korn.net/pub/perf/fitphoto.zip

you can grab them and add them to the DIY-EFI site.

Somebody Please, send me the Real JGD story......