6502

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Oct 2 17:02:02 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Boucher <BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com>
To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, October 02, 1998 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: 6502

Back in 75, I saw a Pontiac, that was a gm mule, that was feedback Carb
Prototype.  Had about 3 gazillion relays, and 2 bazillion feet of wiring
under
the hood..  Told the guy I needed to yank some of them wirz out, he didn't
see any humor in anything I said.  He'd brought it in for an oil change and
was
real antsy about me driving it into the lube bay.
Bruce