6502

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 3 00:50:43 GMT 1998

In 78, I drove a feedbacked carbed rabbit around, It most have had
a whole Intel development system in it, plus strip charts and other
flashing lights.  One of my duties was to dive it around all day
for mileage accumulation, of course i would stop at various party
houses or pick up hitch hikers to turn them on.
In grey-market days we would drive rolls royces to lab, we had long
hair, so when make a stop would turn on the teeny boppers by
impersonating rock stars.  I think the best we make trips with 2
countachs and a BB512 on a old car hauler, a lot of gapping stares.
alex