Need clarity

Jason Weir Jweir at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 3 04:17:52 GMT 1998

--------------CA4932C6DBD20E6C35A839A7

Glen,
Sorry but I have no advice to give.... I wouldnt even know where to
start with your application, I fowarded your message to the Do It
Yourself fuel injection list hoping that someone there might have better
answers...

DIY_EFI list
Please reply to <Glen> later at gator.net as he is not subscribed to the
list... thanks Jason