Promedit and DOS

Jason Weir Jweir at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 3 21:54:09 GMT 1998

Mark Romans wrote:

> Hi Jason:  I have an EMP-10 too.  What type of emulator do you have?
> How
> much $  are they?
> Thanks

I have whats called an EM-32 I don't know how it works yet because I
don't have the cable that I need yet....So I have not even used it
yet... below is the address where I found it...

http://www.at-taiwan.com/~com00121/

After shipping it cost me $50 not bad for an emulator, although it
doesnt have a reset line and it isnt in real time, you still have to
shut the car off and start again to change the program..... Now that I
have my EMP-10 running off of my laptop I am not sure how much I will
use the emulator but for $50 its a fun toy to have.... later Jason

--
Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI
mailto:jweir at att.net