Tools/Need Fittings

Magee, Thomas C. Tom.Magee at jhuapl.edu
Mon Oct 5 12:49:38 GMT 1998

I would also be interested in purchasing or renting one of these units.  I
believe they featured the 3M one on Shade Tree Mechanic.  There may be a
problem with getting the correct fittings.

Along similar lines, I just bought a fuel pressure tester from JC Whitneys
that supposedly is for Bosch K-jetronic CIS systems.. However, there is no
adapter for the toyota fittings (5MGE) which uses the through bolt with hole
and copper washer setup.  I'd also like to use it one my Volvo but that uses
a metric compression fitting that doesn't work either with any of the
adapters provided.

My question is, does anyone know a source of metric to larger metric
compression fittings or metric to perhaps a barbed fitting that could be
used with a piece of fuel hose and a clamp.

Thanks,

Tom Magee
85 Supra 212 Kmiles