Single Board Computers

Matthew Younkins may119 at psu.edu
Mon Oct 5 14:11:20 GMT 1998

I'm doing a project where I will need to control efi, among other things, in
a lab.  I was hoping there would be relatively inexpensive single board
computers (to make my mechanical engineering life easier) that can do the
job.  Any recommendations?  I was hoping for 24 or 36 I/O pins to control
the various hardware, and I was also looking for an easy to program
interface.  The computer doesn't need to be very fast; but it does need to
be faster than the Basic Stamps- basically fast enough to control
closed-loop efi.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Younkins
may119 at psu.edu