Tools/Need Fittings

Mike Chou sirmike at ns.net
Mon Oct 5 16:23:45 GMT 1998

> My question is, does anyone know a source of metric to larger metric
> compression fittings or metric to perhaps a barbed fitting that could be
> used with a piece of fuel hose and a clamp.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Magee

Well there was a fitting store here that I was going to check out. They had
metric banjo bolts things.. (the part that gets smashed inbetween the washers)
but I didn't get to check out the size of the barbed hose end.. I need some
myself to run an additional fuel line as well as double stacking them with a
dual bolt. I thought Earl's might carry these, but I'm not sure. I was supposed
to get a freakin catalog but haven't gotten it yet and might go check these
out.. Please let me know if you find anything. Oh yeah and the place that had
these only had them in a catalog and would have to order them.. Anyways I'll
stop by again sometime this week to get the specs..

Mike C