miss still happening

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Tue Oct 6 02:06:15 GMT 1998

Yep, large HEI dizzy with coil in the top.  Already checked everything despite
it all being almost brand new.  So when it came down to it I tried shifting the
leads as they were quite close to each other.  It definitely reduced the
problem, so I figured it may be worth trying a new set of bigger leads.

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au