Holden PCM Bin Files

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 7 13:41:31 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Lamb <lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, October 07, 1998 2:53 AM
Subject: Re: Holden PCM Bin Files

>Speaking of such things, I'm after a bin (Memcal ??) file for an 808 ecm to
>suit a 3.0L turbo motor (to be specific, a Nissan VG30DET).

Over at www.syty.com  they have a $15 progam called promgrammer, which uses
a 27128 type prom.  That is a total
display of the settings maps, for a MAP turbo V-6 (general motors).
Only part to change from a NA version is a 2 bar map, and there
is a 3 bar prom being worked on.
Bruce

>Anyone able to help ? (Bruce, Justin ??)
>
>>ok bruce...for which ecm/pcm do you want files for???? 4,6 of 8 cyl 808
>>ecm or the pcm which controlls the 4speed electric auto???

Is there now a huge selection?.  I'm just trying to find some that look
like what we might be using, to find another common ecm like the
808/165 deal....
Bruce