Cheap O2 Sensors from Flying Circus

GRUMPYNOMO at aol.com GRUMPYNOMO at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 19:34:44 GMT 1998

I have responded to a couple of people who were looking for 'generic' and less
expensive O2 sensors but I should probably post this to the list.

We (Flying Circus English Cars) have Bosch O2 sensors starting at $40 and $42
(heated).  We supply them for Jaguars and Range Rovers but will be happy to
supply for other applications too.  Your harness and connector may have to be
reused or we might be able to identify a sensor with the right brand of
connector even if the length is different

Call Robert Edwards (our Parts Manager) at
(919) 596 4250 or
e-mail us at FCECLtd at aol.com

Alan Briggs