Motorcycle LH-jet questions

Jake Sternberg chickens at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 8 00:13:02 GMT 1998

Wow!  I finally got the parts for my LH-jetronic ][ setup
which is going in my 1100cc 16 valve motorcycle.  It's just
what i wanted.  It is totally separate from the ignition,
and has no ROM to speak of.

its only connections are:
oxygen sensor input
idle air valve output
injectors' (-) side (all at once)
tach signal input
AMM (five wires plus ground)
AMM burn-off relay output (- side)
idlevalve/injectors power relay (both sides)
temperature sensor input
throttle closed switch input
WOT switch input
+12 constant power (thick wire)
thin red wire that went toward dash

questions:  does anyone have information on the Bosch air mass meter
with part number 0 280 212 002   I am particularly looking for the
pinout (six wires including ground, +12v, 0-5v signal out) all six wires
go to the ECU, except ground, and the wire to the burn-off relay
(triggered by the ECU) goes to both the ECU and the relay terminal.

the ECU i'm using is a Bosch 0 280 000 510 unit from a 1985 volvo 240.
It says JETRONIC on it but that's it.  does anyone have the PINOUT???
I do have the harness, but there are a few wires i'm unsure of.

I'm mostly wondering about two of the wires in a three-pin connector right
at the ECU connector.  One of them is a thin (well, not thick) red wire
which just goes to an ECU pin.  I suspect this is a switched +12 signal???
The other is a red wire with blue stripe, it goes to an ECU pin and to one
side of the idlevalve/injectors power relay's coil.  The other side of
that relays' coil is a green wire going to an ECU pin only.  The third
wire (yellow/red) on that connector is connected to the switched side of
the idlevalve/injector power relay.  I'm wondering if this connector
supplies power to the main fuel pump relay (which is separate) through the
red/blue wire or the yellow/red wire.  I guess the thin red wire must be
switched +12 signal but if anyone has a pinout, it would help a lot.

Thanks everybody, i'll keep you posted as i get this thing on there!

-jake