holley/howell EFI for sale

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 20:39:41 GMT 1998

I have a holley 4bbl 900cfm TBI (with iac, tps, etc), a howell wiring
harness (about 3 months old), a 7730 ECM with a howell chip
(calibrated for a mild 454 chevy, but is somewhat off), all sensors,
etc.  I also have the holley 4Di system harness, with the O2 and IAC
connectors removed.  I have complete manuals for the holley and howell
systems.

All parts are fully operational, but the calibration in the howell
EPROM is off for my engine setup (no problem for those on this list
i'm sure!).  I do not have a good way to change the calibration on the
7730, and i got tired of trying this and tring that to get it to work.
 The setup worked flawlessly with the holley 4Di ECM.  The IAC motor
went bad (yes, i got a new one) and took the ECM with it, so that is
why i switched to a howell 7730 combo.

My number at home is 414-736-4066 and work is 414-363-2820 X377.  You
can leave a message or send e-mail to realsquash at yahoo.com.  I'm not
looking to make any money, either, if you know what i mean ;)

Andy Q