Where to get Rebuilt Injectors

Steven Ciciora scicior at uswest.com
Fri Oct 9 19:10:46 GMT 1998

I remember seeing postings from 'The Injector Dude' or 'The Injector
Guru' (or something like that) offering services of their company.  They
offered to sell someone o-rings and parts to rebuild injectors, and they
have a web site where they sell cleaned and ballanced injectors, with
credit for your old ones.  Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Also, I've got an '89 Beretta 2.8L V6 (the car I'm getting injectors
for) that just developed a miss (in a matter of minutes).  Since it's
fuel injected, I imagine I can't do the usual load ballance test.  Won't
the IAC valve try to compensate for the loss in power?  (It seems to be
doing that; with the miss and power loss, rough idle, it still idles at
the same 1,000 RPM).  Any suggestions as how to track down the bad cyl?
I'm going to replace the plugs and wires, measure the resistance of
injectors (probably replace them), and try a compression test (can't
really get to 1/2 the cyl, though).

Thanks for your time,

Steven Ciciora