BBC

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sat Oct 10 20:28:18 GMT 1998

Yeah, but then I would have to have a ford motor ;-). I am not building a
'Replica Car', I am building a Race car.  The chassis is an all aluminum
backbone frame with a cast aluminum front snout. It just so happens that
the only body option at the time was a Cobra, but it is really growing on
me now! Two other engine options are in the works, I really like the 4valve
4.6 fords but had all the BBC stuff. I am also trying to scavange a BMW V12
from a 750il, but still a bit away on that too.

Sandy