IAC Counts

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Mon Oct 12 03:41:44 GMT 1998

GM changed the fuel pressure spec for the 94-98 L19 TBI engine only, from
9-13psig to 26-32psig.  I'm pretty sure the other TBI engines did not
change, although the same concept applies.

Where would I find your "Tune-Up" notes?  I would love to read them.  Your
fuel pressure setup is variable .............. Have you altered the injector
constant, and the EGR mass tables to match?  Or did you leave as was?  Just
curious.

Bye.