Scan Tools

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Mon Oct 12 04:35:39 GMT 1998

First, what are you working on most often, and is it in a shop, or just
personal use?

Snap-on scanner has many helpful hints and information, good for the
mechanic who deals with several makes and works comission.  GM Tech 1
and Tech 2 are good units also, and can access all data GM expects the
mechanic to have when repairing the auto.  All three options are
expensive and maybe overkill for someone who's working on his own car.

Shannen