Scan Tools

WATCHmeDRV at aol.com WATCHmeDRV at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 19:42:23 GMT 1998

I called Linder today about the MPSI 9000 and ordered it and the prices are
$75 for GM only, $100 for GM & FORD, or $150 for GM, FORD & CHRYSLER.
They only told me these prices after I told them I was on the EFI mailing
list, So I don't know if it is an error in the price in the web add or just
special pricing for EFI members. But anyway I oredered the GM & FORD unit
today for $100 dollars  plus $8 shipping and handling.

I'll let you know how I like it after I get it.
DETROIT AMERSON