Emulator

Jason Weir Jweir at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 12 21:32:15 GMT 1998

I got a couple of questions that I thought you EE types out there might
be able to help me with... First question the emulator uses power (80mA)
from the target system, meaning that I have to boot the ECM with no data
in the RAM... What I want to do is to add battery backup to the RAM that
is on the emulator,  the RAM chip is a UT62256PC-70L   9615.. Anyone
have any good advice on doing this mod?  Second question the cable is
set up for a 27256 32K eprom and I want to use it with the 2732 4K
eprom, What lines for the 32k do I leave out, and how do I set up for
the 2732??  I have looked at both pinouts and the 27256 has separate
lines for ~OE and VPP while the 2732 combines them?  Thanks for any help
you can be...

--
Jason Weir
88 Wrangler - 258 Chevy TBI