300 degree COOLANT

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Tue Oct 13 00:04:50 GMT 1998

Thanks for a good and interesting breefing...I have tought in the same
lines as you describe.
A guy who makes diesel turbo conversions once told me that if I was brave I
could use some light viscosity syntetic oil as a coolant.I think this
aproche will suffer the same way as using pure PG.
Espen Hilde