Emulator

T Hergen thergen at svn.net
Tue Oct 13 02:05:43 GMT 1998

A3      5       20      OE~/Vpp
A2      6       19      A10
A1      7       18      CE~
A0      8       17      O7
O0      9       16      O6
O1      10      15      O5
O2      11      14      O4
GND     12      13      O3

If you're trying to use a 27256 for a 2732,
pin 14 of what would have been the 27256 should
end up in pin 12 of the 2732 socket.

Pin 2 and pin 27 of what would have been the
27256 can't be left floating!  Tie them to ground.

Pin 1 of what would have been the 27256 may be
left unconnected.

Pin 28 of what would have been the 27256 should be
connected to pin 24 of the 2732 socket if you want to
power the device from unit you're plugging into.

The combined OE~/Vpp function of the 2732 only
functions as an OE~ as long as you're not applying
Vpp voltages to the pin (often 12v and up).

Check your pinouts and then check them again.

Use at your own risk.  I haven't tested this.