Sunbird VIN wanted

Richard Wakeling kojab at ar.com.au
Wed Oct 14 06:21:36 GMT 1998

Hi Scot,
	Yes I am using Diacom Version 2.84. Thanks for that valuable info. I
would have spent days trying to fix or find the cause and still be none
the wiser. I wonder if all of Diacom"s Versions have this problem with
the 2 bar map sensor. One thing I have noticed is the "THROTTLE POSITION
%" reads 100% long before it is at WOT.
 Cheers Richard.