High idle after start

Jemison Richard JemisonR at tce.com
Wed Oct 14 17:13:33 GMT 1998

Roger,

Thanks.  You may be right in which case, I've really got a red face, ha!  I
got the IAC codes from the ECU originally and have just sort of fixated on
the efi.  Sort of the same thought process that killed the Vette Rochester
fuel injection that has been so interesting to read of late on the list! ha!

I have to laugh that in 3 messages to the list I've gotten a total of 4
answers and all questions have been efi related (at least they were meant to
be, ha!).  Yet there has been a 200 (maybe a slight exaggeration) message
thread on the GM water pump.  Does this mean, readers of this list are more
in tune with water temp than efi?  Or GM more than anything else?  Just
having a little fun.  It is amazing the dialogue required to say slow the
pump down and leave the thermostat in! :-)

DISCLAIMER:
I didn't read all the thread, so if more info than that came out I
apologize.  Void where prohibited.

Rick