Programming 101, NOT

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Oct 15 01:17:21 GMT 1998

To reply to my own message, I checked my diacom runs, and the block
learns stay if they are above 128, if they are below 128 they are set
to 128 when WOT mode is hit, so it seems to at least confirm what he
said for at least some of the 93+ vehicles that it will not lean
things out past what is in the prom, no matter what it learned, but it
will richen things up.   I could see where if you were running extra
rich (>128BL) that not setting it to 128 could cause some insistant
runs, and having in lean (<128BL) and not having it go to 128 at WOT
could be kind of hard on the pistons.

				Roger