GM water pump

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Thu Oct 15 07:12:58 GMT 1998

I've done that myself many a time, but in -40 deg F it seems that some
vehicles just don't heat up with that little hole there.  'Course it
is damn tough to heat anything up at that temp...  Anyway, lately I've
been putting aspirin in some of the 'stats to hold them open for fill
up, and others get a 1/16" bleed hole.

Shannen