dual GM TBIs [Fwd: CFM numbers]

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Fri Oct 16 07:07:09 GMT 1998

Actually, I asked this question of many sources.  Most were more
detailed, and most got no answer. (Turbo City replied to say they
consider the information "proprietary").  This one was a long shot,
and so little effort was put into it.

That said, I'd guess it's rated at 3" Hg.  I looked through my
Rochester carb book and compared two barrel carb throttle bore sizes
to CFM ratings, then looked at a 305 cid TB and checked throttle
bore.  That would make this a psuedo-scientific WAG.

Shannen