Diacom, and WOT

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Sat Oct 17 21:31:32 GMT 1998

Maybe its possible to make a program in addition to the prom.A mapped
damping
of map /maf reading.At certain rpms/ load strong pulses work in the inlet
path together with reversion from big cams and maybe a fluttering
wastegate.I know from
my experiance it would have been nice to ajust the damping of map
fluctations at
idle and so on, but not sacrifice response at other mapped spots.My
expiriance is with big injectors and wery short opening times , the engine
can start to occilate,
and not going steady at idle.Maybe going to a percentage of trottel
possition at
certain map /maf points could stabilaise the efi system from occilating.
aspiring for a cone shaped hat?
I read something about a GM efi with both map and maf here earlier ,did
they use
the best of both worlds?
Espen Hilde