Cyl Select onna 747

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Sun Oct 18 02:11:20 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]

I said that wrong.

If rpm reads double (4cyl), the ecm would see 2K rpm at 1k actual,
timing advance would be for 2K rpm (not forgetting map, here).  No,
rate of change makes no difference, but higher RPM+map would seem like
less load and so more advance.  Limit would be in the calibration.

Been playing with vacuum advance can and mech. springs tlast couple of
days, you see.

Shannen