Starting a ECM application reference page

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Mon Oct 19 18:05:02 GMT 1998

ECMnut at aol.com wrote:

> This type of reference would be useful from a couple of perspectives.
> Leme know if it already exists, and I'll scrap it..
> If you don't need this, because you gottem
> memorized, YOU are the person I need most.
> Anyone that has a GM ECM application that they are familiar with,
> please lemme know.   I'll put them on a webpage this week.

There's an OEM section on the DIYEFI page, with a section on GM
underneath it.  That's where the 101 project is, Bruce's tuning tips,
etc.  Makes sense, to me, to have everything collected there.  I'm going
thru the archives as I get the chance and pulling good info out to put
on the WWW pages.

Speaking of the archives...  I was able to find applications for some of
the bins on the ftp site in the archives, but not all.  If you guys with
the thick books would do me a favor, I'd like to put applications with
these bins:

acsu0024
akaj1147
akal????