return line to gas tank

Stowe, Ted-SEA StowT at PerkinsCoie.com
Mon Oct 19 20:43:47 GMT 1998

interesting, well I can leave the original fuel filter on the end.

-----Original Message-----
From: mrvette [mailto:mrvette at bellsouth.net]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 1998 12:27 PM
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: return line to gas tank

As a matter of fact   DO   aim it toward the fuel pick up, and if you can
easily
put some sort of a 'trap' in the pick up point to hold the fuel as you
corner on
a lo-empty tank,   these recirculating systems  'use' much more fuel than a
straight carb feed setup,  so any slosh problems are greatly
magnified....frankly it's a pain in the ass even for auto companies.....GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\