GM pickup coil and ignition coil mismatch

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 19 23:47:08 GMT 1998

Well question is to me, what are the differances of the 'many' or various types
, maybe only two, of the solid state sending units...?

the input should not make any differnace to the output.....

so the statement about matching input wires to output wires color code makes no
sense to me off hand...unless there are two+ entirely differnat systems out
there....I could see maybe 4&6 cyl being the same and 8 cyl being
differant....but still no relatioship of sending coil (trigger) to spark
coil...(output)....GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\