return line to gas tank

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 20 03:33:43 GMT 1998

only problem I had with  'hot aerated' fuel into the engine was that the fuel
pump made noise, a sure sign of cavitation,  not good for it's design i was
sure......but at 30-40 pounds pressure,  the fuel is not aerated by the time it
gets to the engine....at least not significantly  so it was a pump longevity
problem, and I tend to want to err on the conservative side....GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\