Small Injectors

Stowe, Ted-SEA StowT at PerkinsCoie.com
Wed Oct 21 16:50:33 GMT 1998

nope, I had a 3cyl geo metro, one injector tbi. the displacement was
something like 750cc, smaller than my motorcycle. the 'big' engine (4cyl)
was in the suzuki swift, a full 1000cc.
gm chopped off one cylinder. I have no idea what the swift had in it with
respect to fi. cute little engine tho.

-----Original Message-----
From: andy quaas [mailto:realsquash at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 8:47 AM
To: diy efi
Subject: Small Injectors

Well the search is on for a .5 - 2 lb/hr injectors!  I tried to get to
the archives, but the DIY website seems to be down.  Anybody have any
ideas where to find them?  Also, what is the displacement of a GEO
3-cylinder engine?  You know, those little 60 mpg cars that people
drive like corvettes.  Possibly they would have suitable injectors
since they are only 60 or so HP.

Andy Q

p.s. am I crazy?