Small Injectors

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Wed Oct 21 17:38:06 GMT 1998

>Well the search is on for a .5 - 2 lb/hr injectors!  I tried to get to
>the archives, but the DIY website seems to be down.  Anybody have any
>ideas where to find them?  Also, what is the displacement of a GEO
>3-cylinder engine?  You know, those little 60 mpg cars that people
>drive like corvettes.

Thought we had escaped that syndrome when a few fine junkyards started
crushing all the VW beetles they could lay their greasy hands on!!

 Possibly they would have suitable injectors
>since they are only 60 or so HP.
>
>Andy Q
>
>p.s. am I crazy?

Whoa!! I thought I said 5 lb./hour injectors, and that 10# might well work
OK and be findable. I dunno if Wisconsin is putting efi on any of their
air-cooled industrial motors, but if they were, that might be a place to
start looking! Or is there anything ouÝ there in the market niche where 850
Minis and Fiats used to fit?? (That now uses EFI.)  Maybe one of the
mini-suzy's or the like from JP??

14.5 to 15#/hour is the smallest LISTED in my Kinsler F.I. book (from Troy,
MI.) (Bosch and Lucas units). Dunno what Nippo does---?

Regards, Greg