volvo fuel pump setup

Francois Dion francois at hyperreal.org
Wed Oct 21 21:16:34 GMT 1998

> ANYWAY, I have a volvo 262C with the "infamous" V6 engine, and there are
> times when i would just as soon forget it but instead I have decided to
> turbocharge it.. so i have a lot of parts and not a lot of time, and i'm
> working on making the most powerful B28 since the Renault Alpine.

The B28 naming is only volvo. The Alpine was not the most
powerfull PRV either, in any form (610, gt, gta). The Venturi
600LM (available in catalysed and non catalysed form), at
well over 600 hp is the king of the PRV... Even the fairly
old 400GT was over 400hp stock
(see: http://www.racingschools.com/imecorp/venturi.html
and the URL from my web page under the Peugeot section,
I've posted the PRV link in a previous post today )

Ciao,
Francois Dion (francois at hyperreal.org)
--
Member: FLU #1722, PCNA